27 June 2009

we're outta here!

Things are definitely winding down!  The baby is due on Monday and we got the go ahead today to buy our tickets.  No sign of labor yet, but if he isn't born on Monday, they will most likely induce on Tuesday morning.  We bought out tickets tonight and our heading east on Monday afternoon... We can't wait!  

Plane tickets: check.
Rental car: check.
Hotel:  check.

Now we just have to pack and be on our way!  We appreciate all your thoughts and prayers, and continued support.  We will be sure to keep everyone updated!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! How soon can you take a newborn on a plane? Best of luck..